Monday, January 21, 2013

Warmachine and Car Wars Update

   As predicted, I have partially assembled the warjacks and sprayed them with black primer. We'll see if any actual paint gets put on the pieces when I wake up in the morning.

  For Car Wars, I got the Mach 5 based. Which is all it needs, because hey, it's the freakin' Mach 5. I also got a green '71 Hemi 'Cuda based and with a pair of MG barrels poking out the front. Easy stuff, really. Next step is to get on the '68 Dodge Demon and paint the turreted Vulcan I want to glue on it's roof. Pictures when I get a couple of more finished and I am not so tired.

   So, anyway, I am trying to get some hobby stuff done, and do some blogging. I think, so far so good for 2013. We'll see if I can keep it up.

   Oh, one more thing, OwlCon is coming up in February, and Historicon in July. I plan on going to both. Let me know if any of you guys are going to be attending.

   And remind me to do a store report on Skirmish Games, too.

No comments: